Linen is known for its moisture absorbing and releasing properties, giving it a lovely cool, crisp feel in hot weather. The linen and organic cotton mix has a matt finish and lovely drape. Perfect for lightweight summer accessories.
As with all Linen garments, they just get better and better with use and this is a perfect yarn to make a classic wardrobe piece.
While this yarn is not for those who crave the softest and most delicate of yarns, it is a gorgeous natural mix of cotton and linen that will stand the test of time and become a favourite garment in your wardrobe for years to come.
It would also make a great yarn for weaving.
- 60% Organic Cotton 40% Linen
- 100 gram skein = 350m
- fingering weight (4 ply weight)
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 - 4mm needles
- Gauge (stocking stitch): 28sts x 36 rows over 10cm/4 inches
- Handwash separately as colours may run the first few washes.
- Dry flat.