Pattern by Libby Johnson - Truly Myrtle
- 2 x 100 gram skeins of either NFA Merlin (2 separate colours as per photo)
- 1 x mini skein of NFA Kidsilk Mohair
- 1 x digital code to download the pattern from Ravelry OR a printed copy. Please message me if you would prefer a printed copy.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- 4mm (US 6) circular needles approx 80cm long, or size needed for gauge
- 1 stitch marker
- blocking wires and pins (optional)
Care - Handwash only We recommend that all our hand dyed yarns are hand washed in cool or tepid water and dried flat for best care.
Hand-dyed in small batches in the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Australia. We try to represent colourways as accurately as possible in our product photos. Colours may vary slightly from skein to skein, even within the same dyelot, which is the nature of hand-dyeing. If you buy more than one, we will do our best to match them up. Please ensure you buy enough to finish your project as future dyelots may have subtle differences. We also recommend that you alternate between skeins every few rows on larger projects.