This pack contains 6 of our most popular fingering weight yarn bases, each 20 grams and ready wound into tiny centre-pull cakes ready to use. These convenient sized cakes are perfect for trying out various bases without having to buy a whole 100 gram skein. Learn how each fibre behaves and the gauge you get before committing to buying a whole sweaters worth of yarn. They can be made into swatches and kept to refer to for future pattern choices or can be swatched and then later used in heels, toes and cuffs of socks or other small items.
Yarns included in this kit are:
- NFA Merino Sock - 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- NFA Lux Sock - 85% Ultrafine Superwash Merino, 15% Nylon
- NFA Merino Bamboo - 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Raw Bamboo
- NFA Luxury Merino Silk Yak - 60% Superwash Merino, 20% Silk, 20% Yak
- NFA Merino Singles - 100% Superwash Merino (single ply)
- NFA Stardust Merino - 75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Lurex
Coming soon: We are also putting together a swatching box of our other heavier bases including DK Superwash, DK Non superwash, Worsted superwash and non superwash, Aran weight and bulky.